Industrial Energy Systems
We develop tools, market assessments, strategies, and guidance for educating industry on industrial energy system efficiency (e.g., pumps, fans, compressed air, process heat, steam). We are a recognized world leader in industrial energy system efficiency assessment.
- Motor Systems and Markets Assessment
- We are leading a major Department of Energy national study of commercial and industrial motor systems and markets
- Near Custom Projects
- DOE AMO Sourcebooks, Tip Sheets, and Case Studies
- We have developed numerous publications on improving energy performance
(703) 689-1202 | PSheaffer@lbl.gov
Aghajanzadeh, Arian, Aimee T. McKane, Craig P. Wray, and Peter L. Therkelsen."2006-2015 Research Summary of Demand Response Potential in California Industry, Agriculture and Water Sectors." (2015).
Rao, Prakash, Aimee T. McKane, and Andre de Fontaine."Energy Savings from Industrial Water Reductions."2015 ACEEE Summer Study on Energy Efficiency in Industry (2015).
Rao, Prakash, Ali Hasanbeigi, and Aimee T. McKane."A Framework to Survey the Energy Efficiency of Installed Motor Systems."2013 Energy Efficiency in Motor Driven Systems (2013).